Sunday, November 9, 2008

Watchmen

I had the same sort of mindset as the author of this article. I have never been into comic books and I have never been into any of the superheros or the movies that come out about them, but after reading it that has changed. I am now incredibly excited to see the movie, and watching the preview in class only confirmed my thoughts that it will be a phenomenal movie. The fact that the book works in the current events of the cold war era is very cool to me, and the plot is so deep and interesting that I was drawn right in as soon as I read a couple of pages. Overall I am very impressed with the intricacy of the plot as well as the illustrations, which really help with the experience of reading it.

This will definitely be a motivator in reading additional graphic novels in the future.

No comments: